For more information on attending or sponsoring the CSFF 2014 please contact:
- Identify new business opportunities at home and abroad.
- Gain direct access to senior executives and government officials.
- Stay ahead of your competitors by building winning partnerships.
- Understand M&A, investment and valuation trends, deals and partnerships.
- Meet and build long-lasting relationships with decision-makers.
- Where do business opportunities really exist?
- How can you raise your profile and make your business more attractive to large organizations?
- What is the investment climate for 2014 and beyond?
- Are there new ways of raising finance?
- Which government departments really matter and how to gain access to them?
- How are organizations gaining ground through collaborative partnerships?
- Where are the next key markets and strategies for gaining entry?
- What are the emerging cyber security threats looming on the horizon and how to tackle them?
I always try to attend this event. It's a highly effective forum to discuss business opportunities and stay informed in one single day. Definitely worth attending for senior security executives.
The conference was absolutely wonderful. I really learned a lot.
The Cyber Security Finance Forum is an excellent opportunity to meet and exchange ideas with innovators of some of the latest technologies as well as a good opportunity to network.
For more information on sponsorship or the event contact:
Stay informed all year around. Sign up for our daily news brief today